SHIP MANAGEMENT SERVICES
We specialize in the management of small vessels and barges of any type up to 100 meters operating under both full and voluntary ISM. Full operational and technical vessel management includes, but not limited to the following services.
- Assistance with regulatory compliance (Flag state and Class regulations, SOLAS, STCW, ISPS, ISM, MARPOL, MLC 2006 ,Large Yacht Code 3, MCA Workboat Code).
- Liaising with Class and Flag State.
- Internal quarterly audits of navigation, deck, engine and hospitality departments
- Implementation and management of the vessels SMS as part of the ISM Code or Mini / Voluntary ISM Code.
- Drafting of Standard Operating Procedures, SOLAS training manuals and Oil Pollution Response Manuals
- Periodic on board safety training
- Planning and overseeing dry docking and refits on behalf of owners
- Financial planning and cost control
- Technical support
- Full crew management including travel and visa arrangements.
- Guidance and training on offshore helicopter operations in line with CAP 437 and LYC3 requirements
- Development of vessel specific electronic Planned Maintenance Systems
- Day to day operational support
- Yacht transportation, deliveries and logistics
- Preparation and submission for approval of Ship Security Plan and guidance on transit security.
- 24 Hr emergency point of contact (Designated Person Ashore)